Subject: [PATCH v2 00/11] Introduces new count-based method for monitoring lockless pagetable wakls

From: Leonardo Bras <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:50:36 -0300

*** BLURB HERE ***

Leonardo Bras (11):
  powerpc/mm: Adds counting method to monitor lockless pgtable walks
  asm-generic/pgtable: Adds dummy functions to monitor lockless pgtable
    walks
  mm/gup: Applies counting method to monitor gup_pgd_range
  powerpc/mce_power: Applies counting method to monitor lockless pgtbl
    walks
  powerpc/perf: Applies counting method to monitor lockless pgtbl walks
  powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash: Applies counting method to monitor lockless
    pgtbl walks
  powerpc/kvm/e500: Applies counting method to monitor lockless pgtbl
    walks
  powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv: Applies counting method to monitor lockless
    pgtbl walks
  powerpc/kvm/book3s_64: Applies counting method to monitor lockless
    pgtbl walks
  powerpc/book3s_64: Enables counting method to monitor lockless pgtbl
    walk
  powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable: Uses counting method to skip serializing

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h     |  3 +++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h |  5 +++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce_power.c              | 13 ++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_hv.c          |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_radix.c       | 20 ++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_vio_hv.c          |  4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_nested.c          |  8 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rm_mmu.c          |  9 ++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/e500_mmu_host.c             |  4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_tlb.c          |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c        |  7 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/mmu_context.c       |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c           | 20 +++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/perf/callchain.c                |  5 ++++-
 include/asm-generic/pgtable.h                |  9 +++++++++
 mm/gup.c                                     |  4 ++++
 16 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1