Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Replace current->mm by kvm->mm on powerpc/kvm

From: Leonardo Bras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:43:29 -0300

By replacing, we would reduce the use of 'global' current on code,
relying more in the contents of kvm struct.

On code, I found that in kvm_create_vm() there is:
kvm->mm = current->mm;

And that on every kvm_*_ioctl we have tests like that:
if (kvm->mm != current->mm)
        return -EIO;

So this change would be safe.

I split the changes in 3 patches, so it would be easier to read
and reject separated parts. If decided that squashing is better,
I see no problem doing that.

Best regards,

Leonardo Bras (3):
  powerpc/kvm/book3s: Replace current->mm by kvm->mm
  powerpc/kvm/book3e: Replace current->mm by kvm->mm
  powerpc/kvm/e500: Replace current->mm by kvm->mm

 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_hv.c |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_vio.c    |  6 +++---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c        | 10 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/kvm/booke.c            |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/e500_mmu_host.c    |  6 +++---
 5 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1