Subject: [PATCH 0/4] crypto: nx - convert to skcipher API

From: Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 21:39:14 -0700

This series converts the PowerPC Nest (NX) implementations of AES modes
from the deprecated "blkcipher" API to the "skcipher" API.  This is
needed in order for the blkcipher API to be removed.

This patchset is compile-tested only, as I don't have this hardware.
If anyone has this hardware, please test this patchset with
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER_EXTRA_TESTS=y.

Eric Biggers (4):
  crypto: nx - don't abuse blkcipher_desc to pass iv around
  crypto: nx - convert AES-ECB to skcipher API
  crypto: nx - convert AES-CBC to skcipher API
  crypto: nx - convert AES-CTR to skcipher API

 drivers/crypto/nx/nx-aes-cbc.c | 81 ++++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/crypto/nx/nx-aes-ccm.c | 40 ++++++----------
 drivers/crypto/nx/nx-aes-ctr.c | 87 +++++++++++++++-------------------
 drivers/crypto/nx/nx-aes-ecb.c | 76 +++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/crypto/nx/nx-aes-gcm.c | 24 ++++------
 drivers/crypto/nx/nx.c         | 64 ++++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/crypto/nx/nx.h         | 19 ++++----
 7 files changed, 176 insertions(+), 215 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0