Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 3/8] powerpc: Fix vDSO clock_getres()

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 21:54:20 +0000

Hi,

[This is an automated email]

This commit has been processed because it contains a "Fixes:" tag,
fixing commit: a7f290dad32ee [PATCH] powerpc: Merge vdso's and add vdso support to 32 bits kernel.

The bot has tested the following trees: v5.3.8, v4.19.81, v4.14.151, v4.9.198, v4.4.198.

v5.3.8: Build OK!
v4.19.81: Build OK!
v4.14.151: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    5c929885f1bb4 ("powerpc/vdso64: Add support for CLOCK_{REALTIME/MONOTONIC}_COARSE")
    b5b4453e7912f ("powerpc/vdso64: Fix CLOCK_MONOTONIC inconsistencies across Y2038")

v4.9.198: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    4546561551106 ("powerpc/asm: Use OFFSET macro in asm-offsets.c")
    5c929885f1bb4 ("powerpc/vdso64: Add support for CLOCK_{REALTIME/MONOTONIC}_COARSE")
    5d451a87e5ebb ("powerpc/64: Retrieve number of L1 cache sets from device-tree")
    7c5b06cadf274 ("KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Adapt TLB invalidations to work on POWER9")
    83677f551e0a6 ("KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Adjust host/guest context switch for POWER9")
    902e06eb86cd6 ("powerpc/32: Change the stack protector canary value per task")
    b5b4453e7912f ("powerpc/vdso64: Fix CLOCK_MONOTONIC inconsistencies across Y2038")
    bd067f83b0840 ("powerpc/64: Fix naming of cache block vs. cache line")
    e2827fe5c1566 ("powerpc/64: Clean up ppc64_caches using a struct per cache")
    e9cf1e085647b ("KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Add new POWER9 guest-accessible SPRs")
    f4c51f841d2ac ("KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Modify guest entry/exit paths to handle radix guests")

v4.4.198: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    153086644fd1f ("powerpc/ftrace: Add support for -mprofile-kernel ftrace ABI")
    3eb5d5888dc68 ("powerpc: Add ppc_strict_facility_enable boot option")
    4546561551106 ("powerpc/asm: Use OFFSET macro in asm-offsets.c")
    579e633e764e6 ("powerpc: create flush_all_to_thread()")
    5c929885f1bb4 ("powerpc/vdso64: Add support for CLOCK_{REALTIME/MONOTONIC}_COARSE")
    70fe3d980f5f1 ("powerpc: Restore FPU/VEC/VSX if previously used")
    85baa095497f3 ("powerpc/livepatch: Add live patching support on ppc64le")
    902e06eb86cd6 ("powerpc/32: Change the stack protector canary value per task")
    b5b4453e7912f ("powerpc/vdso64: Fix CLOCK_MONOTONIC inconsistencies across Y2038")
    bf76f73c5f655 ("powerpc: enable UBSAN support")
    c208505900b23 ("powerpc: create giveup_all()")
    d1e1cf2e38def ("powerpc: clean up asm/switch_to.h")
    dc4fbba11e466 ("powerpc: Create disable_kernel_{fp,altivec,vsx,spe}()")
    f17c4e01e906c ("powerpc/module: Mark module stubs with a magic value")

NOTE: The patch will not be queued to stable trees until it is upstream.

How should we proceed with this patch?

-- 
Thanks,
Sasha