Subject: [PATCH v6 14/24] drm/via: set FOLL_PIN via pin_user_pages_fast()

From: John Hubbard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 00:16:33 -0800

Convert drm/via to use the new pin_user_pages_fast() call, which sets
FOLL_PIN. Setting FOLL_PIN is now required for code that requires
tracking of pinned pages, and therefore for any code that calls
put_user_page().

In partial anticipation of this work, the drm/via driver was already
calling put_user_page() instead of put_page(). Therefore, in order to
convert from the get_user_pages()/put_page() model, to the
pin_user_pages()/put_user_page() model, the only change required
is to change get_user_pages() to pin_user_pages().

Acked-by: Daniel Vetter <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Jérôme Glisse <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Ira Weiny <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: John Hubbard <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_dmablit.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_dmablit.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_dmablit.c
index 3db000aacd26..37c5e572993a 100644
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_dmablit.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_dmablit.c
@@ -239,7 +239,7 @@ via_lock_all_dma_pages(drm_via_sg_info_t *vsg,  drm_via_dmablit_t *xfer)
 	vsg->pages = vzalloc(array_size(sizeof(struct page *), vsg->num_pages));
 	if (NULL == vsg->pages)
 		return -ENOMEM;
-	ret = get_user_pages_fast((unsigned long)xfer->mem_addr,
+	ret = pin_user_pages_fast((unsigned long)xfer->mem_addr,
 			vsg->num_pages,
 			vsg->direction == DMA_FROM_DEVICE ? FOLL_WRITE : 0,
 			vsg->pages);
-- 
2.24.0