Subject: [PATCH v11 0/7] KVM: PPC: Driver to manage pages of secure guest

From: Bharata B Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 08:36:24 +0530

Hi,

This is the next version of the patchset that adds required support
in the KVM hypervisor to run secure guests on PEF-enabled POWER platforms.

This version includes the following changes:

- Ensure that any malicious calls to the 4 hcalls (init_start, init_done,
  page_in and page_out) are handled safely by returning appropriate
  errors (Paul Mackerras)
- init_start hcall should work for only radix guests.
- Fix the page-size-order argument in uv_page_inval (Ram Pai)
- Don't free up partition scoped page tables in HV when guest
  becomes secure (Paul Mackerras)
- During guest reset, when we unpin VPA pages, make sure that no vcpu
  is running and fail the SVM_OFF ioctl if any are running (Paul Mackerras)
- Dropped the patch that implemented init_abort hcall as it still has
  unresolved questions.

Anshuman Khandual (1):
  KVM: PPC: Ultravisor: Add PPC_UV config option

Bharata B Rao (6):
  mm: ksm: Export ksm_madvise()
  KVM: PPC: Support for running secure guests
  KVM: PPC: Shared pages support for secure guests
  KVM: PPC: Radix changes for secure guest
  KVM: PPC: Handle memory plug/unplug to secure VM
  KVM: PPC: Support reset of secure guest

 Documentation/virt/kvm/api.txt              |  18 +
 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                        |  17 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h           |   9 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s_uvmem.h |  74 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_host.h         |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h          |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ultravisor-api.h   |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ultravisor.h       |  36 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/Makefile                   |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_radix.c      |  25 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c                | 143 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_uvmem.c          | 774 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c                  |  12 +
 include/uapi/linux/kvm.h                    |   1 +
 mm/ksm.c                                    |   1 +
 15 files changed, 1126 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s_uvmem.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_uvmem.c

-- 
2.21.0