Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] Replace current->mm by kvm->mm on powerpc/kvm

From: Leonardo Bras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 19:36:29 -0300

Replace current->mm by kvm->mm on powerpc/kvm

By replacing, we would reduce the use of 'global' current on code,
relying more in the contents of kvm struct.

On code, I found that in kvm_create_vm() there is:
kvm->mm = current->mm;

And that on every kvm_*_ioctl we have tests like that:
if (kvm->mm != current->mm)
        return -EIO;

So this change would be safe.

---
Changes since v2:
- Rebased on torvalds/master and updated the remaining patches.

Changes since v1:
- Fixes possible 'use after free' on kvm_spapr_tce_release (from v1)
- Fixes possible 'use after free' on kvm_vm_ioctl_create_spapr_tce
- Fixes undeclared variable error

Leonardo Bras (2):
  powerpc/kvm/book3s: Replace current->mm by kvm->mm
  powerpc/kvm/book3e: Replace current->mm by kvm->mm

 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_hv.c |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_vio.c    | 10 ++++++----
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c        | 10 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/kvm/booke.c            |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0