Subject: [PATCH 0/7] of: Support multiple dma-ranges entries

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:43:15 -0600

The DT DMA offset and mask/size setup for the DMA API only parses the 
first dma-ranges entry. This is not sufficient for some platforms. As we 
already support multiple ranges entries for the PCI specific parsing 
functions, let's refactor those to be general enough to handle both PCI 
and normal buses. Then we can have one instance of range parsing code by 
using it in of_dma_get_range().

Rob

Rob Herring (7):
  of/address: Move range parser code out of CONFIG_PCI
  microblaze: Drop using struct of_pci_range.pci_space field
  powerpc: Drop using struct of_pci_range.pci_space field
  of: Drop struct of_pci_range.pci_space field
  of/address: Rework of_pci_range parsing for non-PCI buses
  of/address: use range parser for of_dma_get_range
  of/address: Support multiple 'dma-ranges' entries

 arch/microblaze/pci/pci-common.c |   7 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci-common.c |   2 +-
 drivers/of/address.c             | 273 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 include/linux/of_address.h       |  13 +-
 4 files changed, 157 insertions(+), 138 deletions(-)

base-commit: bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9
-- 
2.20.1