Subject: [PATCH v3 4/8] Documentation/ABI: Add ABI documentation for chips and sockets

From: Kajol Jain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:11:55 +0530

Add documentation for the following sysfs files:
/sys/devices/hv_24x7/interface/chips,
/sys/devices/hv_24x7/interface/sockets

Signed-off-by: Kajol Jain <[email-masked]>
---
 .../testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-hv_24x7 | 14 ++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-hv_24x7 b/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-hv_24x7
index ec27c6c9e737..eb16a3b87ea8 100644
--- a/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-hv_24x7
+++ b/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-hv_24x7
@@ -22,6 +22,20 @@ Description:
 		Exposes the "version" field of the 24x7 catalog. This is also
 		extractable from the provided binary "catalog" sysfs entry.
 
+What:		/sys/devices/hv_24x7/interface/sockets
+Date:		February 2020
+Contact:	Linux on PowerPC Developer List <[email-masked]>
+Description:	read only
+		This sysfs interface exposes the number of sockets present in the
+		system.
+
+What:		/sys/devices/hv_24x7/interface/chips
+Date:		February 2020
+Contact:	Linux on PowerPC Developer List <[email-masked]>
+Description:	read only
+		This sysfs interface exposes the number of chips per socket
+		present in the system.
+
 What:		/sys/bus/event_source/devices/hv_24x7/event_descs/<event-name>
 Date:		February 2014
 Contact:	Linux on PowerPC Developer List <[email-masked]>
-- 
2.21.0