Subject: Re: [PATCH] selftests: powerpc: Add tlbie_test in .gitignore

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 15:44:14 +0000

Hi

[This is an automated email]

This commit has been processed because it contains a "Fixes:" tag
fixing commit: 93cad5f78995 ("selftests/powerpc: Add test case for tlbie vs mtpidr ordering issue").

The bot has tested the following trees: v5.5.6, v5.4.22, v4.19.106, v4.14.171.

v5.5.6: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    5eb7cfb3a2b1 ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of bad (out-of-range) accesses")

v5.4.22: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    5eb7cfb3a2b1 ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of bad (out-of-range) accesses")

v4.19.106: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    16391bfc8623 ("selftests/powerpc: Add test of fork with mapping above 512TB")
    5eb7cfb3a2b1 ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of bad (out-of-range) accesses")
    7b570361f6f6 ("selftests/powerpc: Add missing newline at end of file")
    b7683fc66eba ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of wild bctr")

v4.14.171: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    16391bfc8623 ("selftests/powerpc: Add test of fork with mapping above 512TB")
    5eb7cfb3a2b1 ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of bad (out-of-range) accesses")
    6ed361586b32 ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of SEGV error behaviour")
    7b570361f6f6 ("selftests/powerpc: Add missing newline at end of file")
    b7683fc66eba ("selftests/powerpc: Add a test of wild bctr")

NOTE: The patch will not be queued to stable trees until it is upstream.

How should we proceed with this patch?

-- 
Thanks
Sasha