Subject: [PATCH 0/7] powerpc/64: machine check and other RAS fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 19:09:06 +1000

There's a bunch of problems we hit bringing up fwnmi sreset and
mces on QEMU, these apply to PowerVM as well, but I haven't done
much testing there and it's much harder.

This series of fixes applies on top of next-test, the machine
check reconcile patch won't apply cleanly to previous kernels but
it might want to be backported. We can do that after upstreaming.

This doesn't solve Ganesh's machine check RMO problem, but at
least the reconciling should help squash some warnings.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (7):
  powerpc/64: mark emergency stacks valid to unwind
  powerpc/pseries/ras: avoid calling rtas_token in NMI paths
  powerpc/64s: Change irq reconcile for NMIs from reusing _DAR to RESULT
  powerpc/64s: machine check reconcile irq state
  powerpc/pseries/ras: FWNMI_VALID off by one
  powerpc/pseries/ras: fwnmi avoid modifying r3 in error case
  powerpc/pseries/ras: fwnmi sreset should not interlock

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/firmware.h    |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S   | 29 +++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c          | 31 ++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c   | 54 ++++++++++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c | 13 +++++--
 5 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0