Subject: [PATCH v2 00/12] powerpc/64: machine check and system reset fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:33:58 +1000

There's a bunch of problems we hit bringing up fwnmi sreset and testing
with mce injection on QEMU. Mostly pseries issues.

This series of fixes applies on top of next-test, the machine
check reconcile patch won't apply cleanly to previous kernels but
it might want to be backported. We can do that after upstreaming.

This doesn't solve all known problems yet, but fwnmi machine check
and system reset injection in QEMU is significantly better. There
will be more to come but these should be ready for review now.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (12):
  powerpc/64s/exceptions: Fix in_mce accounting in unrecoverable path
  powerpc/64s/exceptions: Change irq reconcile for NMIs from reusing
    _DAR to RESULT
  powerpc/64s/exceptions: machine check reconcile irq state
  powerpc/pseries/ras: avoid calling rtas_token in NMI paths
  powerpc/pseries/ras: FWNMI_VALID off by one
  powerpc/pseries/ras: fwnmi avoid modifying r3 in error case
  powerpc/pseries/ras: fwnmi sreset should not interlock
  powerpc/pseries: limit machine check stack to 4GB
  powerpc/pseries: machine check use rtas_call_unlocked with args on
    stack
  powerpc/64s: machine check interrupt update NMI accounting
  powerpc/64s: machine check do not trace real-mode handler
  powerpc/64s: system reset do not trace

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/firmware.h    |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S   | 33 +++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c              | 13 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c         | 15 ++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c            | 18 +++-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c   | 62 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c | 13 ++++--
 8 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0