Subject: [PATCH 0/4] ocxl: Cleanup AFU interrupt allocation

From: Frederic Barrat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 17:43:48 +0200

Short series to cleanup AFU interrupt allocation for opencapi.
Current code was using its own allocation service, calling opal
directly to get the trigger page. This is not needed and we can use
xive to achieve the same thing. The only caveat is that the trigger
page address is only valid after the interrupt has been mapped, but
that is not a problem with the way the code is using it.
No functional change.

Frederic Barrat (4):
  scsi: cxlflash: Access interrupt trigger page from xive directly
  ocxl: Access interrupt trigger page from xive directly
  ocxl: Don't return trigger page when allocating an interrupt
  ocxl: Remove custom service to allocate interrupts

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pnv-ocxl.h   |  3 ---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/ocxl.c | 30 ---------------------------
 drivers/misc/ocxl/Kconfig             |  2 +-
 drivers/misc/ocxl/afu_irq.c           | 12 ++++++-----
 drivers/misc/ocxl/link.c              | 15 +++++++-------
 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/ocxl_hw.c       | 20 +++++++-----------
 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/ocxl_hw.h       |  1 -
 include/misc/ocxl.h                   | 10 ++-------
 8 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1