Subject: [PATCH 0/6] assorted kuap fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:26:00 +1000

Here's a bunch of fixes I collected, and some that Aneesh needs for
his kuap on hash series.

Nicholas Piggin (6):
  powerpc/64/kuap: move kuap checks out of MSR[RI]=0 regions of exit
    code
  missing isync
  powerpc/64/kuap: interrupt exit kuap restore add missing isync,
    conditionally restore AMR
  rpc/64/kuap: restore AMR in system reset exception
  powerpc/64/kuap: restore AMR in fast_interrupt_return
  powerpc/64/kuap: conditionally restore AMR in kuap_restore_amr asm

 .../powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/kup-radix.h | 45 ++++++++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S                | 10 +++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S          |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscall_64.c              | 26 +++++++----
 4 files changed, 63 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0