Subject: [PATCH v4 00/16] powerpc: machine check and system reset fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 14:33:52 +1000

Since v3, I fixed a compile error and returned the generic machine check
exception handler to be NMI on 32 and 64e, as caught by Christophe's
review.

Also added the last patch, just found it by looking at the code, a
review for 32s would be good.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (16):
  powerpc/64s/exception: Fix machine check no-loss idle wakeup
  powerpc/64s/exceptions: Fix in_mce accounting in unrecoverable path
  powerpc/64s/exceptions: Change irq reconcile for NMIs from reusing
    _DAR to RESULT
  powerpc/64s/exceptions: machine check reconcile irq state
  powerpc/pseries/ras: avoid calling rtas_token in NMI paths
  powerpc/pseries/ras: FWNMI_VALID off by one
  powerpc/pseries/ras: fwnmi avoid modifying r3 in error case
  powerpc/pseries/ras: fwnmi sreset should not interlock
  powerpc/pseries: limit machine check stack to 4GB
  powerpc/pseries: machine check use rtas_call_unlocked with args on
    stack
  powerpc/64s: machine check interrupt update NMI accounting
  powerpc: implement ftrace_enabled helper
  powerpc/64s: machine check do not trace real-mode handler
  powerpc/traps: system reset do not trace
  powerpc/traps: make unrecoverable NMIs die instead of panic
  powerpc/traps: Machine check fix RI=0 recoverability check

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/firmware.h    |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ftrace.h      | 14 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S   | 47 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c              | 16 ++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c         | 15 +++++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c            | 31 ++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c   | 60 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c | 14 ++++--
 9 files changed, 157 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0