Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 0/4] mm/debug_vm_pgtable: Add some more tests

From: Gerald Schaefer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:48:08 +0200

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:05:39 +0200
Alexander Gordeev <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 08:43:10AM +0530, Anshuman Khandual wrote:
> 
> [...]
> 
> > Hello Gerald/Christophe/Vineet,
> > 
> > It would be really great if you could give this series a quick test
> > on s390/ppc/arc platforms respectively. Thank you.
> 
> That worked for me with the default and debug s390 configurations.
> Would you like to try with some particular options or combinations
> of the options?

It will be enabled automatically on all archs that set
ARCH_HAS_DEBUG_VM_PGTABLE, which we do for s390 unconditionally.
Also, DEBUG_VM has to be set, which we have only in the debug config.
So only the s390 debug config will have it enabled, you can check
dmesg for "debug_vm_pgtable" to see when / where it was run, and if it
triggered any warnings.

I also checked with the v3 series, and it works fine for s390.