Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] powerpc/mm/radix: Memory unplug fixes

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:15:43 +0530

This is the next version of the fixes for memory unplug on radix.
The issues and the fix are described in the actual patches.

Changes from v1:
- Added back patch to drop split_kernel_mapping
- Most of the split_kernel_mapping related issues are now described
  in the removal patch
- drop pte fragment change
- use lmb size as the max mapping size.
- Radix baremetal now use memory block size of 1G.

Changes from v0:
==============
- Rebased to latest kernel.
- Took care of p4d changes.
- Addressed Aneesh's review feedback:
 - Added comments.
 - Indentation fixed.
- Dropped the 1st patch (setting DRCONF_MEM_HOTREMOVABLE lmb flags) as
  it is debatable if this flag should be set in the device tree by OS
  and not by platform in case of hotplug. This can be looked at separately.
  (The fixes in this patchset remain valid without the dropped patch)
- Dropped the last patch that removed split_kernel_mapping() to ensure
  that spilitting code is available for any radix guest running on
  platforms that don't set DRCONF_MEM_HOTREMOVABLE.

Aneesh Kumar K.V (2):
  powerpc/mm/radix: Fix PTE/PMD fragment count for early page table
    mappings
  powerpc/mm/radix: Create separate mappings for hot-plugged memory

Bharata B Rao (2):
  powerpc/mm/radix: Free PUD table when freeing pagetable
  powerpc/mm/radix: Remove split_kernel_mapping()

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgalloc.h |  16 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c           |   5 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c     | 199 +++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-frag.c               |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c       |  10 +-
 5 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 89 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2