Subject: [PATCH 00/13] iommu: Remove usage of dev->archdata.iommu

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:08:23 +0200

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>

Hi,

here is a patch-set to remove the usage of dev->archdata.iommu from
the IOMMU code in the kernel and replace its uses by the iommu per-device
private data field. The changes also remove the field entirely from
the architectures which no longer need it.

On PowerPC the field is called dev->archdata.iommu_domain and was only
used by the PAMU IOMMU driver. It gets removed as well.

The patches have been runtime tested on Intel VT-d and compile tested
with allyesconfig for:

	* x86 (32 and 64 bit)
	* arm and arm64
	* ia64 (only drivers/ because build failed for me in
	        arch/ia64)
	* PPC64

Besides that the changes also survived my IOMMU tree compile tests.

Please review.

Regards,

	Joerg

Joerg Roedel (13):
  iommu/exynos: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/vt-d: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/msm: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/omap: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/rockchip: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/tegra: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/pamu: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()
  iommu/mediatek: Do no use dev->archdata.iommu
  x86: Remove dev->archdata.iommu pointer
  ia64: Remove dev->archdata.iommu pointer
  arm: Remove dev->archdata.iommu pointer
  arm64: Remove dev->archdata.iommu pointer
  powerpc/dma: Remove dev->archdata.iommu_domain

 arch/arm/include/asm/device.h                 |  3 ---
 arch/arm64/include/asm/device.h               |  3 ---
 arch/ia64/include/asm/device.h                |  3 ---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/device.h             |  3 ---
 arch/x86/include/asm/device.h                 |  3 ---
 .../gpu/drm/i915/selftests/mock_gem_device.c  | 10 ++++++++--
 drivers/iommu/exynos-iommu.c                  | 20 +++++++++----------
 drivers/iommu/fsl_pamu_domain.c               |  8 ++++----
 drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c                   | 18 ++++++++---------
 drivers/iommu/msm_iommu.c                     |  4 ++--
 drivers/iommu/mtk_iommu.h                     |  2 ++
 drivers/iommu/mtk_iommu_v1.c                  | 10 ++++------
 drivers/iommu/omap-iommu.c                    | 20 +++++++++----------
 drivers/iommu/rockchip-iommu.c                |  8 ++++----
 drivers/iommu/tegra-gart.c                    |  8 ++++----
 drivers/iommu/tegra-smmu.c                    |  8 ++++----
 .../media/platform/s5p-mfc/s5p_mfc_iommu.h    |  4 +++-
 17 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0