Subject: [PATCH 07/13] iommu/pamu: Use dev_iommu_priv_get/set()

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:08:30 +0200

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>

Remove the use of dev->archdata.iommu_domain and use the private
per-device pointer provided by IOMMU core code instead.

Signed-off-by: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/iommu/fsl_pamu_domain.c | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/iommu/fsl_pamu_domain.c b/drivers/iommu/fsl_pamu_domain.c
index 928d37771ece..b2110767caf4 100644
--- a/drivers/iommu/fsl_pamu_domain.c
+++ b/drivers/iommu/fsl_pamu_domain.c
@@ -323,7 +323,7 @@ static void remove_device_ref(struct device_domain_info *info, u32 win_cnt)
 	pamu_disable_liodn(info->liodn);
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&iommu_lock, flags);
 	spin_lock_irqsave(&device_domain_lock, flags);
-	info->dev->archdata.iommu_domain = NULL;
+	dev_iommu_priv_set(info->dev, NULL);
 	kmem_cache_free(iommu_devinfo_cache, info);
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&device_domain_lock, flags);
 }
@@ -352,7 +352,7 @@ static void attach_device(struct fsl_dma_domain *dma_domain, int liodn, struct d
 	 * Check here if the device is already attached to domain or not.
 	 * If the device is already attached to a domain detach it.
 	 */
-	old_domain_info = dev->archdata.iommu_domain;
+	old_domain_info = dev_iommu_priv_get(dev);
 	if (old_domain_info && old_domain_info->domain != dma_domain) {
 		spin_unlock_irqrestore(&device_domain_lock, flags);
 		detach_device(dev, old_domain_info->domain);
@@ -371,8 +371,8 @@ static void attach_device(struct fsl_dma_domain *dma_domain, int liodn, struct d
 	 * the info for the first LIODN as all
 	 * LIODNs share the same domain
 	 */
-	if (!dev->archdata.iommu_domain)
-		dev->archdata.iommu_domain = info;
+	if (!dev_iommu_priv_get(dev))
+		dev_iommu_priv_set(dev, info);
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&device_domain_lock, flags);
 }
 
-- 
2.27.0