Subject: [PATCH 0/3] powerpc/pseries: IPI doorbell improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 01:04:25 +1000

Thanks for the review, I think I incorporated all your comments, I
also did add KVM detection which avoids introducing a performance
regression.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc: inline doorbell sending functions
  powerpc/pseries: Use doorbells even if XIVE is available
  powerpc/pseries: Add KVM guest doorbell restrictions

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/dbell.h          | 59 +++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/firmware.h       |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_para.h       | 26 ++--------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dbell.c               | 55 --------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/firmware.c | 14 +++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/smp.c      | 62 ++++++++++++++++-------
 6 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0