Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] powerpc: queued spinlocks and rwlocks

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 14:35:34 +1000

v3 is updated to use __pv_queued_spin_unlock, noticed by Waiman (thank you).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (6):
  powerpc/powernv: must include hvcall.h to get PAPR defines
  powerpc/pseries: move some PAPR paravirt functions to their own file
  powerpc: move spinlock implementation to simple_spinlock
  powerpc/64s: implement queued spinlocks and rwlocks
  powerpc/pseries: implement paravirt qspinlocks for SPLPAR
  powerpc/qspinlock: optimised atomic_try_cmpxchg_lock that adds the
    lock hint

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                          |  13 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/Kbuild               |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/atomic.h             |  28 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/paravirt.h           |  89 +++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/qspinlock.h          |  91 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/qspinlock_paravirt.h |   7 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/simple_spinlock.h    | 292 +++++++++++++++++
 .../include/asm/simple_spinlock_types.h       |  21 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/spinlock.h           | 308 +-----------------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/spinlock_types.h     |  17 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/Makefile                     |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/lib/locks.c                      |  12 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/pci-ioda-tce.c |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/Kconfig        |   5 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c        |   6 +-
 include/asm-generic/qspinlock.h               |   4 +
 16 files changed, 577 insertions(+), 322 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/paravirt.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/qspinlock.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/qspinlock_paravirt.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/simple_spinlock.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/simple_spinlock_types.h

-- 
2.23.0