Subject: [PATCH 0/11 RFC] PCI: Remove "*val = 0" from pcie_capability_read_*()

From: Saheed Olayemi Bolarinwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 11:31:10 +0200

From: Bolarinwa Olayemi Saheed <[email-masked]>

*** BLURB HERE ***

Bolarinwa Olayemi Saheed (9):
  IB/hfi1: Confirm that pcie_capability_read_dword() is successful
  misc: rtsx: Confirm that pcie_capability_read_word() is successful
  PCI/AER: Use error return value from pcie_capability_read_*()
  PCI/ASPM: Use error return value from pcie_capability_read_*()
  PCI: pciehp: Fix wrong failure check on pcie_capability_read_*()
  PCI: pciehp: Prevent wrong failure check on pcie_capability_read_*()
  PCI: pciehp: Make "Power On" the default in pciehp_get_power_status()
  PCI/ACPI: Prevent wrong failure check on pcie_capability_read_*()
  PCI: Prevent wrong failure check on pcie_capability_read_*()
  PCI: Remove "*val = 0" fom pcie_capability_read_*()

 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/aspm.c | 7 ++++---
 drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5227.c | 5 +++--
 drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5249.c | 5 +++--
 drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5260.c | 5 +++--
 drivers/misc/cardreader/rts5261.c | 5 +++--
 drivers/pci/pcie/aer.c  |  5 +++--
 drivers/pci/pcie/aspm.c | 33 +++++++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_hpc.c | 47 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/pci/pci-acpi.c           | 10 ++++---
 drivers/pci/probe.c              | 29 ++++++++++++--------
 drivers/pci/access.c | 14 --------------
 11 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.2