Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/20] Documentation: eliminate duplicated words

From: Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:45:38 -0600

On Tue,  7 Jul 2020 11:03:54 -0700
Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Documentation/admin-guide/mm/numaperf.rst             |    2 +-
>  Documentation/block/pr.rst                            |    2 +-
>  Documentation/core-api/printk-basics.rst              |    2 +-
>  Documentation/dev-tools/kgdb.rst                      |    2 +-
>  Documentation/fpga/dfl.rst                            |    2 +-
>  Documentation/gpu/drm-uapi.rst                        |    2 +-
>  Documentation/gpu/komeda-kms.rst                      |    2 +-
>  Documentation/hid/intel-ish-hid.rst                   |    2 +-
>  Documentation/i2c/upgrading-clients.rst               |    2 +-
>  Documentation/kbuild/kconfig-language.rst             |    2 +-
>  Documentation/leds/ledtrig-transient.rst              |    2 +-
>  Documentation/maintainer/maintainer-entry-profile.rst |    2 +-
>  Documentation/mips/ingenic-tcu.rst                    |    2 +-
>  Documentation/misc-devices/xilinx_sdfec.rst           |    2 +-
>  Documentation/powerpc/vas-api.rst                     |    2 +-
>  Documentation/s390/vfio-ap.rst                        |    2 +-
>  Documentation/scsi/advansys.rst                       |    2 +-
>  Documentation/security/keys/trusted-encrypted.rst     |    2 +-
>  Documentation/virt/kvm/api.rst                        |    2 +-
>  Documentation/vm/memory-model.rst                     |    2 +-
>  20 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

I've applied this set, minus #17 that was already picked up by Martin.

Thanks,

jon