Subject: [PATCH 0/8] scsi: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup()

From: Allen Pais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:24:01 +0530

From: Allen Pais <[email-masked]>

Commit 12cc923f1ccc ("tasklet: Introduce new initialization API")'
introduced a new tasklet initialization API. This series converts 
all the scsi drivers to use the new tasklet_setup() API

Allen Pais (8):
  scsi: aic94xx: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: esas2r: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: ibmvscsi: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: isci: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: megaraid: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: mvsas: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: pm8001: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  scsi: pmcraid: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API

 drivers/scsi/aic94xx/aic94xx_hwi.c          |  9 ++--
 drivers/scsi/esas2r/esas2r.h                |  2 +-
 drivers/scsi/esas2r/esas2r_init.c           |  4 +-
 drivers/scsi/esas2r/esas2r_main.c           |  4 +-
 drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvfc.c              |  6 +--
 drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.c            |  8 +--
 drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi_tgt/ibmvscsi_tgt.c    |  7 ++-
 drivers/scsi/isci/host.c                    |  4 +-
 drivers/scsi/isci/host.h                    |  2 +-
 drivers/scsi/isci/init.c                    |  3 +-
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_mbox.c       |  9 ++--
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas.h        |  2 +-
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_base.c   | 16 +++---
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_fusion.c | 14 +++---
 drivers/scsi/mvsas/mv_init.c                |  8 +--
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_init.c           | 55 ++++++++++++---------
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_sas.h            |  6 ++-
 drivers/scsi/pmcraid.c                      | 29 +++++------
 drivers/scsi/pmcraid.h                      |  9 +++-
 19 files changed, 104 insertions(+), 93 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1