Subject: [PATCH 0/7] usb: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup()

From: Allen Pais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:32:02 +0530

From: Allen Pais <[email-masked]>

Commit 12cc923f1ccc ("tasklet: Introduce new initialization API")'
introduced a new tasklet initialization API. This series converts 
all the usb drivers to use the new tasklet_setup() API

Allen Pais (7):
  usb: atm: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  usb: c67x00: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  usb: hcd: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  usb/gadget: f_midi: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  usb/gadget: fsl_qe_udc: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup()
    API
  usb: xhci: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API
  usb: mos7720: convert tasklets to use new tasklet_setup() API

 drivers/usb/atm/usbatm.c             | 14 ++++++++------
 drivers/usb/c67x00/c67x00-sched.c    |  7 +++----
 drivers/usb/core/hcd.c               |  6 +++---
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_midi.c |  6 +++---
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/fsl_qe_udc.c  |  7 +++----
 drivers/usb/host/xhci-dbgtty.c       |  6 +++---
 drivers/usb/serial/mos7720.c         |  8 ++++----
 7 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1