Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] powerpc/mce: Fix mce handler and add selftest

From: Ganesh Goudar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:01:20 +0530

This patch series fixes mce handling for pseries, Adds LKDTM test
for SLB multihit recovery and enables selftest for the same,
basically to test MCE handling on pseries/powernv machines running
in hash mmu mode.

v2:
* Remove in_nmi check before calling nmi_enter/exit,
  as nesting is supported.
* Fix build errors and remove unused variables.
* Integrate error injection code into LKDTM.
* Add support to inject multihit in paca.

Ganesh Goudar (3):
  powerpc/mce: remove nmi_enter/exit from real mode handler
  lkdtm/powerpc: Add SLB multihit test
  selftests/lkdtm: Enable selftest for SLB multihit

 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c               |  10 +-
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/Makefile             |   4 +
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c               |   3 +
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/lkdtm.h              |   3 +
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/powerpc.c            | 132 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/lkdtm/tests.txt |   1 +
 6 files changed, 149 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/lkdtm/powerpc.c

-- 
2.26.2