Subject: [PATCH 00/13] PCI: dwc: Another round of clean-ups

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:46:33 -0500

Here's another batch of DWC PCI host refactoring. This series primarily
moves more of the MSI, link up, and resource handling to the core
code.

No doubt I've probably broken something. Please test. A git branch is
here[1].

Rob

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux.git pci-more-dwc-cleanup

Rob Herring (13):
  PCI: dwc/imx6: Drop setting PCI_MSI_FLAGS_ENABLE
  PCI: dwc/intel-gw: Move ATU offset out of driver match data
  PCI: dwc: Move "dbi", "dbi2", and "addr_space" resource setup into
    common code
  PCI: dwc/intel-gw: Remove some unneeded function wrappers
  PCI: dwc: Ensure all outbound ATU windows are reset
  PCI: dwc/dra7xx: Use the common MSI irq_chip
  PCI: dwc: Drop the .set_num_vectors() host op
  PCI: dwc: Move MSI interrupt setup into DWC common code
  PCI: dwc: Rework MSI initialization
  PCI: dwc: Move link handling into common code
  PCI: dwc: Move dw_pcie_msi_init() into core
  PCI: dwc: Move dw_pcie_setup_rc() to DWC common code
  PCI: dwc: Remove unnecessary wrappers around dw_pcie_host_init()

 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-dra7xx.c       | 141 +-----------------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-exynos.c       |  50 ++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-imx6.c         |  51 +------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-keystone.c     |  68 +--------
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pci-layerscape-ep.c    |  37 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-layerscape.c   |  67 +--------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-meson.c        |  53 ++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-al.c          |  29 +---
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-armada8k.c    |  37 ++---
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-artpec6.c     |  76 +---------
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-ep.c   |  29 +++-
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-host.c |  80 ++++++----
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-plat.c |  70 +--------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware.h  |  12 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-histb.c       |  37 ++---
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-intel-gw.c    |  59 ++------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-kirin.c       |  62 +-------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-qcom.c        |  38 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-spear13xx.c   |  62 +++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-tegra194.c    |  40 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-uniphier-ep.c |  38 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-uniphier.c    |  51 +------
 22 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 970 deletions(-)

--
2.25.1