Subject: [PATCH v2 00/16] PCI: dwc: Another round of clean-ups

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 15:11:43 -0600

Here's another batch of DWC PCI host refactoring. This series primarily
moves more of the MSI, link up, and resource handling to the core
code. Beyond a couple of minor fixes, new in this version is runtime
detection of iATU regions instead of using DT properties.

No doubt I've probably broken something. Please test. I've run this thru
kernelci and checked boards with DWC PCI which currently is just
Layerscape boards (hint: add boards and/or enable PCI). A git branch is
here[1].

This is dependent on "PCI: dwc: Restore ATU memory resource setup to use
last entry" which will be in v5.10-rc3.

Rob

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux.git pci-more-dwc-cleanup

Rob Herring (16):
  PCI: dwc: Support multiple ATU memory regions
  PCI: dwc/intel-gw: Move ATU offset out of driver match data
  PCI: dwc: Move "dbi", "dbi2", and "addr_space" resource setup into
    common code
  PCI: dwc/intel-gw: Remove some unneeded function wrappers
  PCI: dwc: Ensure all outbound ATU windows are reset
  PCI: dwc/dra7xx: Use the common MSI irq_chip
  PCI: dwc: Drop the .set_num_vectors() host op
  PCI: dwc: Move MSI interrupt setup into DWC common code
  PCI: dwc: Rework MSI initialization
  PCI: dwc: Move link handling into common code
  PCI: dwc: Move dw_pcie_msi_init() into core
  PCI: dwc: Move dw_pcie_setup_rc() to DWC common code
  PCI: dwc: Remove unnecessary wrappers around dw_pcie_host_init()
  Revert "PCI: dwc/keystone: Drop duplicated 'num-viewport'"
  PCI: dwc: Move inbound and outbound windows to common struct
  PCI: dwc: Detect number of iATU windows

 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-dra7xx.c       | 141 +-----------------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-exynos.c       |  50 ++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-imx6.c         |  39 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-keystone.c     |  79 ++--------
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pci-layerscape-ep.c    |  37 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-layerscape.c   |  67 +--------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-meson.c        |  53 ++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-al.c          |  29 +---
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-armada8k.c    |  37 ++---
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-artpec6.c     |  76 +---------
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-ep.c   |  58 +++----
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-host.c | 139 ++++++++++-------
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-plat.c |  70 +--------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware.c  |  93 +++++++++++-
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware.h  |  24 +--
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-histb.c       |  37 ++---
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-intel-gw.c    |  67 ++-------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-kirin.c       |  62 +-------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-qcom.c        |  38 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-spear13xx.c   |  62 +++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-tegra194.c    |  41 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-uniphier-ep.c |  38 +----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-uniphier.c    |  51 +------
 23 files changed, 356 insertions(+), 1032 deletions(-)

--
2.25.1