Subject: [PATCH 0/2] powerpc/64s: fix for CPU hotplug vs mm_cpumask bug

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:57:55 +1000

This fixes a race in powerpc mm_cpumask code, I hope the core kernel
patch looks okay and we could take it through the powerpc tree with
an ack from someone (Peter or Thomas, perhaps?)

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  kernel/cpu: add arch override for clear_tasks_mm_cpumask() mm handling
  powerpc/64s: Trim offlined CPUs from mm_cpumasks

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h     | 12 ++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/mmu_context.c       | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c        |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c         |  3 +++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hotplug-cpu.c |  3 +++
 kernel/cpu.c                                 |  6 +++++-
 6 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.23.0