Subject: [PATCH 0/4] powerpc/64s: Fix for radix TLB invalidation bug

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 20:25:26 +1000

This fixes a tricky bug that was noticed by TLB multi-hits in a guest
stress testing CPU hotplug, but TLB invalidation means any kind of
data corruption is possible.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc/64s: Fix hash ISA v3.0 TLBIEL instruction generation
  powerpc/64s/pseries: Fix hash tlbiel_all_isa300 for guest kernels
  kernel/cpu: add arch override for clear_tasks_mm_cpumask() mm handling
  powerpc/64s: Trim offlined CPUs from mm_cpumasks

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h     | 12 ++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_native.c       | 23 +++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/mmu_context.c       | 20 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c        |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c         |  3 +++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hotplug-cpu.c |  3 +++
 kernel/cpu.c                                 |  6 ++++-
 7 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0