Subject: [PATCH 0/7] powerpc/64s: TLB flushing improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 23:47:24 +1000

Another round of reducing TLB flushing (mostly on radix).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (7):
  powerpc/64s/radix: add warning and comments in mm_cpumask trim
  powerpc/64s/radix: refactor TLB flush type selection
  powerpc/64s/radix: Check for no TLB flush required
  powerpc/64s/radix: Allow mm_cpumask trimming from external sources
  powerpc/64s/radix: occasionally attempt to trim mm_cpumask
  powerpc/64s/radix: serialize_against_pte_lookup IPIs trim mm_cpumask
  powerpc/64s: Implement ptep_clear_flush_young that does not flush TLBs

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h |  23 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c           |  13 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_tlb.c         | 297 ++++++++++++-------
 3 files changed, 225 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0