Subject: [PATCH 0/2] of: of_device.h cleanups

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:25:24 -0600

This is a couple of cleanups for of_device.h. They fell out from my
attempt at decoupling of_device.h and of_platform.h which is a mess
and I haven't finished, but there's no reason to wait on these.

Rob

Rob Herring (2):
  of: Remove of_dev_{get,put}()
  driver core: platform: Drop of_device_node_put() wrapper

 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ibmebus.c |  4 ++--
 drivers/base/platform.c                  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/core.c     | 15 ++++++++-------
 drivers/of/device.c                      | 21 ---------------------
 drivers/of/platform.c                    |  4 ++--
 drivers/of/unittest.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-st.c               |  2 +-
 include/linux/of_device.h                | 10 ----------
 scripts/coccinelle/free/put_device.cocci |  1 -
 9 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0