Subject: [PATCH v1 00/12] minor KVM fixes and cleanups

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:48:33 +1000

Here is the first batch of patches are extracted from the patches of the
KVM C conversion series, plus one new fix (host CTRL not restored) since
v6 was posted.

Please consider for merging.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (12):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV P9: Restore host CTRL SPR after guest exit
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Nested move LPCR sanitising to sanitise_hv_regs
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Add a function to filter guest LPCR bits
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Disallow LPCR[AIL] to be set to 1 or 2
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Prevent radix guests setting LPCR[TC]
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Remove redundant mtspr PSPB
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: remove unused kvmppc_h_protect argument
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix CONFIG_SPAPR_TCE_IOMMU=n default hcalls
  powerpc/64s: Remove KVM handler support from CBE_RAS interrupts
  powerpc/64s: remove KVM SKIP test from instruction breakpoint handler
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Ensure MSR[ME] is always set in guest MSR
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Ensure MSR[HV] is always clear in guest MSR

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s.h |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h    |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S  | 15 +++--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c          | 85 ++++++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_builtin.c  |  3 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_nested.c   | 37 +++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rm_mmu.c   |  3 +-
 7 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0