Subject: [PATCH v4 0/9] Speedup mremap on ppc64

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:29:06 +0530

Hi,

This patchset enables MOVE_PMD/MOVE_PUD support on power. This requires
the platform to support updating higher-level page tables without
updating page table entries. This also needs to invalidate the Page Walk
Cache on architecture supporting the same.

Changes from v3:
* Fix build error reported by kernel test robot
* Address review feedback.

Changes from v2:
* switch from using mmu_gather to flush_pte_tlb_pwc_range() 

Changes from v1:
* Rebase to recent upstream
* Fix build issues with tlb_gather_mmu changes

Aneesh Kumar K.V (9):
  selftest/mremap_test: Update the test to handle pagesize other than 4K
  selftest/mremap_test: Avoid crash with static build
  mm/mremap: Use pmd/pud_poplulate to update page table entries
  powerpc/mm/book3s64: Fix possible build error
  powerpc/mm/book3s64: Update tlb flush routines to take a page walk
    cache flush argument
  mm/mremap: Use range flush that does TLB and page walk cache flush
  mm/mremap: Move TLB flush outside page table lock
  mm/mremap: Allow arch runtime override
  powerpc/mm: Enable move pmd/pud

 .../include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-radix.h    |  19 +--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush.h |  30 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/tlb.h                |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_hugetlbpage.c  |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_tlb.c          |  55 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig.cputype        |   2 +
 mm/mremap.c                                   |  41 ++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/vm/mremap_test.c      | 118 ++++++++++--------
 8 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 103 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2