Subject: [PATCH 0/4] powerpc/security mitigation updates

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 23:02:39 +1000

This series adds a few missing bits added to recent pseries
H_GET_CPU_CHARACTERISTICS and implements them, also removes
a restriction from powernv for some of the flushes.

This is tested mianly in qemu where I just submitted a patch
that adds support for these bits (not upstream yet).

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc/pseries: Get entry and uaccess flush required bits from
    H_GET_CPU_CHARACTERISTICS
  powerpc/security: Add a security feature for STF barrier
  powerpc/pesries: Get STF barrier requirement from
    H_GET_CPU_CHARACTERISTICS
  powerpc/powernv: Remove POWER9 PVR version check for entry and uaccess
    flushes

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h            | 3 +++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/security_features.h | 4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/security.c               | 7 ++-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c       | 9 ---------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c       | 9 +++++++++
 5 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0