Subject: [PATCH 1/4] powerpc/pseries: Get entry and uaccess flush required bits from H_GET_CPU_CHARACTERISTICS

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 23:02:40 +1000

This allows the hypervisor / firmware to describe these workarounds to
the guest.

Signed-off-by: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h      | 2 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c | 6 ++++++
 2 files changed, 8 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h
index 443050906018..f962b339865c 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h
+++ b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/hvcall.h
@@ -393,6 +393,8 @@
 #define H_CPU_BEHAV_FAVOUR_SECURITY_H	(1ull << 60) // IBM bit 3
 #define H_CPU_BEHAV_FLUSH_COUNT_CACHE	(1ull << 58) // IBM bit 5
 #define H_CPU_BEHAV_FLUSH_LINK_STACK	(1ull << 57) // IBM bit 6
+#define H_CPU_BEHAV_NO_L1D_FLUSH_ENTRY	(1ull << 56) // IBM bit 7
+#define H_CPU_BEHAV_NO_L1D_FLUSH_UACCESS (1ull << 55) // IBM bit 8
 
 /* Flag values used in H_REGISTER_PROC_TBL hcall */
 #define PROC_TABLE_OP_MASK	0x18
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c
index 754e493b7c05..287f33645419 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c
@@ -549,6 +549,12 @@ static void init_cpu_char_feature_flags(struct h_cpu_char_result *result)
 	if (!(result->behaviour & H_CPU_BEHAV_L1D_FLUSH_PR))
 		security_ftr_clear(SEC_FTR_L1D_FLUSH_PR);
 
+	if (result->behaviour & H_CPU_BEHAV_NO_L1D_FLUSH_ENTRY)
+		security_ftr_clear(SEC_FTR_L1D_FLUSH_ENTRY);
+
+	if (result->behaviour & H_CPU_BEHAV_NO_L1D_FLUSH_UACCESS)
+		security_ftr_clear(SEC_FTR_L1D_FLUSH_UACCESS);
+
 	if (!(result->behaviour & H_CPU_BEHAV_BNDS_CHK_SPEC_BAR))
 		security_ftr_clear(SEC_FTR_BNDS_CHK_SPEC_BAR);
 }
-- 
2.23.0