Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Unisolate LMBs DRC on removal error + cleanups

From: Daniel Henrique Barboza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:28:05 -0300

changes from v1:
- patch 1: added David's r-b
- patch 2:
    * removed the DRCONF_MEM_RESERVED assumption for
    dlpar_memory_remove_by_ic()
    * reworded the commit msg
- patch 3: dropped. the differences between dlpar_memory_remove_by_ic()
  and dlpar_memory_remove_by_count() makes a helper function too complex
  to handle both cases
- (new) patch 3 and 4: minor enhancements

v1 link: https://lore.kernel.org/linuxppc-dev/[email-masked]/

Daniel Henrique Barboza (4):
  powerpc/pseries: Set UNISOLATE on dlpar_memory_remove_by_ic() error
  powerpc/pseries: check DRCONF_MEM_RESERVED in lmb_is_removable()
  powerpc/pseries: break early in dlpar_memory_remove_by_count() loops
  powerpc/pseries: minor enhancements in dlpar_memory_remove_by_ic()

 .../platforms/pseries/hotplug-memory.c        | 54 ++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 40 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1