Subject: [PATCH v4 0/2] powerpc/64: Option to use ELF V2 ABI for big-endian

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 19:39:57 +1000

Since v3 I added Michael's module check for ELF ABI level. This requires
a change to core module code. If Jessica is happy with it it could go
via the powerpc tree.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  module: add elf_check_module_arch for module specific elf arch checks
  powerpc/64: Option to use ELF V2 ABI for big-endian kernels

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/Makefile               | 18 ++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile          |  4 +++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/module.h   | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso64/Makefile | 13 +++++++++++++
 drivers/crypto/vmx/Makefile         |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/crypto/vmx/ppc-xlate.pl     | 10 ++++++----
 include/linux/moduleloader.h        |  5 +++++
 kernel/module.c                     |  2 +-
 9 files changed, 92 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0