Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] mrermap fixes

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:22:33 +0530

This patch series is split out series from [PATCH v7 00/11] Speedup mremap on ppc64
(https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/[email-masked])
dropping ppc64 specific changes.

This patchset is dependent on
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/[email-masked]

ppc64 specific changes will be sent as a separate series depending on this patchset.

Changes from v1:
* cc [email-masked]
* USe the correct config for TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE_PUD
* use pud_pgtable instead of pud_page_vaddr

Aneesh Kumar K.V (6):
  selftest/mremap_test: Update the test to handle pagesize other than 4K
  selftest/mremap_test: Avoid crash with static build
  mm/mremap: Convert huge PUD move to separate helper
  mm/mremap: Don't enable optimized PUD move if page table levels is 2
  mm/mremap: Use pmd/pud_poplulate to update page table entries
  mm/mremap: hold the rmap lock in write mode when moving page table
    entries.

 mm/mremap.c                              |  92 +++++++++++++++---
 tools/testing/selftests/vm/mremap_test.c | 118 ++++++++++++-----------
 2 files changed, 142 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1