Subject: [PATCH 0/2] fast interrupts fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 16:04:14 +1000

These are a couple of improvements to the fast interrupt exits series
that fit after patch 4. The first patch is incremental to patch 4 and
should be folded in, the second could go anywhere in the series but I
based it on top.

I can rebase it or resend the series if needed.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  powerpc/64s: Fix "avoid reloading (H)SRR registers if they are still
    valid"
  powerpc/64s/interrupt: Check and fix srr_valid without crashing

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/interrupt.h          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/livepatch.h          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/probes.h             |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h             |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/hw_breakpoint.c           |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/interrupt.c               | 58 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kgdb.c                    |  8 +--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kprobes-ftrace.c          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kprobes.c                 | 13 +++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/optprobes.c               |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                 | 24 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace/ptrace-adv.c       | 20 ++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace/ptrace-noadv.c     | 14 ++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace/ptrace-view.c      |  5 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/signal.c                  | 10 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/signal_32.c               | 42 +++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/signal_64.c               | 35 +++++------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c                   | 24 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/uprobes.c                 |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/error-inject.c               |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/sstep.c                      | 17 +++---
 arch/powerpc/lib/test_emulate_step.c          |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/math-emu/math_efp.c              |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/holly.c    |  4 +-
 .../platforms/embedded6xx/mpc7448_hpc2.c      |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/idle.c          |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c          |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_rio.c                 |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c                      | 14 ++---
 31 files changed, 193 insertions(+), 142 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0