Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] block: fourth batch of add_disk() error handling conversions

From: Luis Chamberlain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:01:47 -0700

This is the fourth batch of add_disk() error handling driver
conversions. This set along with the entire 7 set of driver conversions
can be found on my 20210927-for-axboe-add-disk-error-handling branch
[0].

On this v2 series the following modifications have been made since the
last v1 series of this patch set:

  - rebased onto linux-next tag 20210927
  - added the only reviewed-by tag for this series for rnbd Jack Wang

[0] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mcgrof/linux-next.git/log/?h=20210927-for-axboe-add-disk-error-handling

Luis Chamberlain (10):
  mtip32xx: add error handling support for add_disk()
  pktcdvd: add error handling support for add_disk()
  ps3disk: add error handling support for add_disk()
  ps3vram: add error handling support for add_disk()
  rnbd: add error handling support for add_disk()
  block/rsxx: add error handling support for add_disk()
  block/sunvdc: add error handling support for add_disk()
  block/sx8: add error handling support for add_disk()
  pf: add error handling support for add_disk()
  mtd/ubi/block: add error handling support for add_disk()

 drivers/block/mtip32xx/mtip32xx.c |  4 +++-
 drivers/block/paride/pf.c         |  4 +++-
 drivers/block/pktcdvd.c           |  4 +++-
 drivers/block/ps3disk.c           |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/block/ps3vram.c           |  7 ++++++-
 drivers/block/rnbd/rnbd-clt.c     | 13 +++++++++----
 drivers/block/rsxx/core.c         |  4 +++-
 drivers/block/rsxx/dev.c          | 12 +++++++++---
 drivers/block/sunvdc.c            | 14 +++++++++++---
 drivers/block/sx8.c               | 13 +++++++++----
 drivers/mtd/ubi/block.c           |  8 +++++++-
 11 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2