Subject: [PATCH v1 0/6] mm/memory_hotplug: Kconfig and 32 bit cleanups

From: David Hildenbrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:35:54 +0200

Some cleanups around CONFIG_MEMORY_HOTPLUG, including removing 32 bit
leftovers of memory hotplug support.

Compile-tested on various architectures, quickly tested memory hotplug
on x86-64.

Cc: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alex Shi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]>
Cc: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Borislav Petkov <[email-masked]>
Cc: "H. Peter Anvin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dave Hansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andy Lutomirski <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <[email-masked]>
Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jason Wang <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shuah Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michal Hocko <[email-masked]>
Cc: Oscar Salvador <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mike Rapoport <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

David Hildenbrand (6):
  mm/memory_hotplug: remove CONFIG_X86_64_ACPI_NUMA dependency from
    CONFIG_MEMORY_HOTPLUG
  mm/memory_hotplug: remove CONFIG_MEMORY_HOTPLUG_SPARSE
  mm/memory_hotplug: restrict CONFIG_MEMORY_HOTPLUG to 64 bit
  mm/memory_hotplug: remove HIGHMEM leftovers
  mm/memory_hotplug: remove stale function declarations
  x86: remove memory hotplug support on X86_32

 Documentation/core-api/memory-hotplug.rst     |  3 --
 .../zh_CN/core-api/memory-hotplug.rst         |  4 --
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/machdep.h            |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c                |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c        |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c        |  2 +-
 arch/x86/Kconfig                              |  6 +--
 arch/x86/mm/init_32.c                         | 31 ---------------
 drivers/base/Makefile                         |  2 +-
 drivers/base/node.c                           |  9 ++---
 drivers/virtio/Kconfig                        |  2 +-
 include/linux/memory.h                        | 19 ++++------
 include/linux/memory_hotplug.h                |  3 --
 include/linux/node.h                          |  4 +-
 lib/Kconfig.debug                             |  2 +-
 mm/Kconfig                                    |  8 +---
 mm/memory_hotplug.c                           | 38 +------------------
 tools/testing/selftests/memory-hotplug/config |  1 -
 18 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5816b3e6577eaa676ceb00a848f0fd65fe2adc29
-- 
2.31.1