Subject: [PATCH 0/5] powerpc: various interrupt handling fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 00:56:37 +1000

This fixes a number of bugs found mostly looking at a MCE handler issue,
which should be fixed in patch 5 of the series, previous attempt here
which Ganesh found to be wrong.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linuxppc-dev/patch/[email-masked]/

I didn't increment to patch v2 because it's a different approach (so I
gave it a different title).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/64s: fix program check interrupt emergency stack path
  powerpc/traps: do not enable irqs in _exception
  powerpc/64: warn if local irqs are enabled in NMI or hardirq context
  powerpc/64/interrupt: Reconcile soft-mask state in NMI and fix false
    BUG
  powerpc/64s: Fix unrecoverable MCE calling async handler from NMI

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/interrupt.h | 18 ++++++------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S | 25 ++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c            |  6 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c          | 43 +++++++++++++++++-----------
 4 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0