Subject: [PATCH 00/13] block: add_disk() error handling stragglers

From: Luis Chamberlain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:52:06 -0700

This patch set consists of al the straggler drivers for which we have
have no patch reviews done for yet. I'd like to ask for folks to please
consider chiming in, specially if you're the maintainer for the driver.
Additionally if you can specify if you'll take the patch in yourself or
if you want Jens to take it, that'd be great too.

Luis Chamberlain (13):
  block/brd: add error handling support for add_disk()
  nvme-multipath: add error handling support for add_disk()
  nvdimm/btt: do not call del_gendisk() if not needed
  nvdimm/btt: use goto error labels on btt_blk_init()
  nvdimm/btt: add error handling support for add_disk()
  nvdimm/blk: avoid calling del_gendisk() on early failures
  nvdimm/blk: add error handling support for add_disk()
  zram: add error handling support for add_disk()
  z2ram: add error handling support for add_disk()
  ps3disk: add error handling support for add_disk()
  ps3vram: add error handling support for add_disk()
  block/sunvdc: add error handling support for add_disk()
  mtd/ubi/block: add error handling support for add_disk()

 drivers/block/brd.c           |  9 +++++++--
 drivers/block/ps3disk.c       |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/block/ps3vram.c       |  7 ++++++-
 drivers/block/sunvdc.c        | 14 +++++++++++---
 drivers/block/z2ram.c         |  7 +++++--
 drivers/block/zram/zram_drv.c |  6 +++++-
 drivers/mtd/ubi/block.c       |  8 +++++++-
 drivers/nvdimm/blk.c          | 21 +++++++++++++++------
 drivers/nvdimm/btt.c          | 24 +++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/nvme/host/multipath.c | 14 ++++++++++++--
 10 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2