Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] KVM: PPC: MMIO fixes

From: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 17:02:57 -0300

The change from v1 is that I have altered the MMIO size check to fail
the emulation in case the size exceeds 8 bytes. That brought some
cleanups and another fix along with it, we were returning to userspace
in case of failure instead of the guest.

This has now become an MMIO series, but since the first commit has
been reviewed already, I'm leaving it here.

v1:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Fabiano Rosas (7):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Stop returning internal values to userspace
  KVM: PPC: Fix vmx/vsx mixup in mmio emulation
  KVM: PPC: Fix mmio length message
  KVM: PPC: Don't use pr_emerg when mmio emulation fails
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Queue interrupt at kvmppc_emulate_mmio
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Return to guest after emulation failure
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Reject instructions that access more than mmio.data
    size

 arch/powerpc/kvm/emulate_loadstore.c |  4 +---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c           | 24 +++++++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1