Subject: [PATCH v3 5/6] KVM: PPC: mmio: Return to guest after emulation failure

From: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:00:11 -0300

If MMIO emulation fails we don't want to crash the whole guest by
returning to userspace.

The original commit bbf45ba57eae ("KVM: ppc: PowerPC 440 KVM
implementation") added a todo:

  /* XXX Deliver Program interrupt to guest. */

and later the commit d69614a295ae ("KVM: PPC: Separate loadstore
emulation from priv emulation") added the Program interrupt injection
but in another file, so I'm assuming it was missed that this block
needed to be altered.

Signed-off-by: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c b/arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c
index 6daeea4a7de1..56b0faab7a5f 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c
@@ -309,7 +309,7 @@ int kvmppc_emulate_mmio(struct kvm_vcpu *vcpu)
 		kvmppc_get_last_inst(vcpu, INST_GENERIC, &last_inst);
 		kvmppc_core_queue_program(vcpu, 0);
 		pr_info("%s: emulation failed (%08x)\n", __func__, last_inst);
-		r = RESUME_HOST;
+		r = RESUME_GUEST;
 		break;
 	}
 	default:
-- 
2.33.1