Subject: [PATCH 0/2] KVM: selftests: Add powerpc support

From: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:01:07 -0300

This series adds the initial support for ppc64le Book3s with Radix
MMU.

At this time I'm including only the kvm_page_table test and a dummy
test to serve as a sample of what can be done with these tests. I
intend to make a pass over the remaining common tests and add the ones
which could be built for powerpc as well.

patch 1: a prerequisite small fix for the powerpc vcpu_ioctl. It is
         the same I already sent to the ppc mailing list but I'll
         include it here to make this a complete series.

patch 2: the actual infrastructure support.

Fabiano Rosas (2):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Stop returning internal values to userspace
  KVM: selftests: Add support for ppc64le

 MAINTAINERS                                   |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c                    |   8 +
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/.gitignore        |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile          |  14 +-
 .../selftests/kvm/include/kvm_util_base.h     |   7 +
 .../selftests/kvm/include/ppc64le/processor.h |  43 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/kvm_util.c    |   5 +
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/hcall.S |   6 +
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/processor.c     | 343 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/ucall.c |  67 ++++
 .../selftests/kvm/powerpc/sample_test.c       | 144 ++++++++
 11 files changed, 638 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/ppc64le/processor.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/hcall.S
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/processor.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/ucall.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/sample_test.c

-- 
2.34.1