Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] KVM: PPC: MMIO fixes

From: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 19:26:21 -0300

Changes from v3:

Removed all of the low level messages and altered the pr_emerg in the
emulate_mmio to a more descriptive message.

Changed the Program interrupt to a Data Storage. There's an ifdef
needed because this code is shared by HV, PR and booke.

v3:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

v2:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

v1:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Fabiano Rosas (5):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Stop returning internal values to userspace
  KVM: PPC: Fix vmx/vsx mixup in mmio emulation
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Reject instructions that access more than mmio.data
    size
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Return to guest after emulation failure
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Deliver DSI after emulation failure

 arch/powerpc/kvm/emulate_loadstore.c | 10 ++----
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c           | 46 ++++++++++++++++++----------
 2 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1