Subject: [PATCH 0/2] KVM: PPC: Book3S PR: SCV fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 20:24:15 +1000

These patches seem to be the quickest and easiest way to avoid the
host crash and to get recent Linux images (that use scv) to run under
PR.

These are independent of the syscall emulation series. Those just came
about when looking at ways to fix the host problem and seeing emulation
was broken.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S PR: Disable SCV when running AIL is disabled
  KVM: PPC: Book3S PR: Disallow AIL != 0

 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S |  4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c       | 15 +++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_pr.c         | 20 ++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_pr_papr.c    | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 53 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0