Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] KVM: PPC: KVM module exit fixes

From: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:07:59 -0300

I stumbled upon another issue with our module exit so I'm sending
another version to add a fix for it.

- patches 1 and 3 are already reviewed;

- patch 2 lacks a Reviewed-by. Nick asked about an issue Alexey might
  have encountered. I haven't heard of any issues with the module exit
  aside from the ones that this series fixes;

- patch 4 is new. It fixes an issue with module refcounting.

v1:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Fabiano Rosas (4):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Check return value of kvmppc_radix_init
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Delay setting of kvm ops
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Free allocated memory if module init fails
  KVM: PPC: Decrement module refcount if init_vm fails

 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c   |  7 ++++++-
 2 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1